Are you looking for a challenging position in which technology and commerce come together? Are you also creative, result-driven and customer-friendly? Are you interested in technology and aerodynamics? Then we are looking for you! As a sales engineer you will make an important contribution to the further growth and expansion of Actiflow. You are responsible for:
- Drawing up an (international) marketing & sales strategy to realize further growth of Actiflow, together with the management;
- Identifying and actively approaching potential leads in the Netherlands and abroad;
- Presenting the company at (online) conferences and meetings, and in 1:1 conversations with leads;
- Follow up on leads and sales opportunities;
- Writing and following up quotations, in consultation with the technical team;
- Implementation CRM system
We are looking for a driven person who likes to meet people, who is up for a challenge and who gets satisfaction from selling interesting projects to new customers. You are resourceful, take initiative and work independently. We are looking for a technician with passion and talent for sales, or a salesperson with a strong interest in technology and aerodynamics in particular. During your work you will have to convince customers that you know what you are talking about, but your focus is on the sales process. You can be assisted in this by a technical expert. We are looking for a colleague with people skills, who knows how to sell our services to different people with different roles and interests, be it an engineer, a buyer or a managing director. You also have:
- Completed education in technology (minimum HBO level) or equivalent through experience
- At least 2 years of work experience in sales, preferably B2B in a technical environment
- You speak and write Dutch & English fluently
- Knowledge of and experience with CRM systems is a plus
What we have to offer
Actiflow offers you a challenging and varied job in a young team with an informal working atmosphere. Our office is located in the center of Breda, but part-time working from home is certainly possible. We give you maximum freedom to give substance to your responsibilities. You work on both your personal development and that of Actiflow through internal and external training. You will be rewarded with an appropriate salary. A variable fee depending on your performance is negotiable. Flexible working conditions are part of the deal.
Are you interested? Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Eric Terry: +31(0)76 54 22 220